Senin, 29 November 2010
Diposkan oleh pak yons | di 20.23
Administrators or managers Wikileaks pages back to make government of the United States (U.S.) restless. After some time ago revealed a number of military documents the Pentagon (Department of Defense), Wikileaks last weekend expose secret documents U.S. diplomatic communications with a number of countries.
According to BBC television, Sunday, November 28, 2010, leaked documents it received a diplomatic wire from a number of embassies in Washington (Embassy) U.S. in a number of countries. It is diplomatic wire report on the attitude of some state or government leaders on issues, which should not be made public.
Wikileaks addition, there have been a number of media who helped publish the leaked document, including The New York Times from the U.S. and the UK Guardian newspaper.
One of the leaks is interesting is the attitude of leaders of some Arab nations - including King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia - who want the U.S. to attack Iran to resolve the issue of nuclear weapons. That attitude comes from a number of Arab countries allied with the U.S..
According to the Guardian daily, King Abdullah has repeatedly urged the U.S. to attack Iran to destroy nuclear facilities, because it was feared could be used as an atomic bomb. He "repeatedly asked the U.S. to attack Iran to end its nuclear weapons program," says one diplomatic wire.
"He said to you [Americans] to cut the snake's head," said Saudi Arabia's Ambassador to the United States, Adel a-Jubeir. According to leaked documents, al-Juberi write that sentence in a meeting between Abdullah's statement with the U.S. military commander in the Middle East, General David Petreaus, in April 2008.
The same request, according to reports a number of U.S. Embassy in the Middle East, also expressed a number of Arab countries. Leaked diplomatic wire it also reveals how Israel's nuclear ambitions to be a major force in the Middle East and is ready to sendiran war against Iran.
Israeli Defense Minister, Ehud Barak, in June 2009 that there were opportunities confidently between "six to 18 months from now to stop Iran making nuclear weapons." After that, go Barak said, "any military solution will result in subsequent damage that can not be accepted."
Until now, the new admit Wikileaks publishes 200 of 251 287 data they get from certain sources. Here's a topic a number of other reports of data leaks from U.S. diplomatic wire Wikileaks published, as quoted by BBC television pages:
- Iran's efforts to follow the example of North Korean rockets for long-range missile.
- Corruption in the body of the Afghan government, which proved more severe when a senior official was found to carry cash amounting to U.S. $ 50 million at offices abroad.
- Efforts to empty the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay. One is the demand for Slovenian diplomats willing to pick up a prisoner when they want to meet with U.S. President, Barack Obama.
- Germany in 2007 was given a warning for not capture a number of CIA Intelligence Service agent who was involved in an operation, in which an innocent German citizen arrested a suspect named the same with the military. Citizens were arrested and detained in Afghanistan.
- Instructions from the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told U.S. officials for spying on the United Nations leadership.
- Allegations of ties between the Russian government with organized crime.
- Conversation Yemeni President to the Commander of the U.S. Military at the time, Gen. David Petraeus, about the attack on the bases of al-Qaeda in his country. "We will continue to say that the bombs were ours, not yours," said the Yemeni president.
- U.S. efforts to prevent Syria sending weapons to Hezbollah group in Lebanon.
Wikileaks also leaked reports about diplomatic concerns over Pakistan's nuclear materials that could be used as an atomic bomb. The diplomat also complained about the rampant practice of hacking a computer network, which allegedly supported by the Chinese government.
This is the secret of America's foreign diplomatic